Sunday 16 October 2011

Jingles


Jingles

I wake with the morning light
 Mom gives a smile so bright
She is the one who can give
The sweet love for me to live

Papa takes me to the school
Under whose wings I am cool
He helps me to sow the seeds
To reap for my future needs

My school is a home so sweet
Where my teachers I meet
They feed me with knowledge so nice
And preach with thoughts so wise

Lovely friends
Great teachers
Please listen to my song

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong
Bells are chiming in the school
Let me go to my little class
Where I meet my teacher dear

She is such a lovely one
Whose love is like a shining sun
She is teaching day by day
To lead us through the holy way

I am a little bud of nature
Who is my greatest teacher
She has the love and care
I am sure that is bare

Now let me pray to the god
To lead me through the right road
And my life is a little boat
Which sails in the sea of His thought

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong
Bells are chiming in the school
When I say goodbye to friends
With whom I share my thoughts and heart

Bye bye bye bye bye good bye
Bye to all those dear to me

Let me hurry to my home
In which I have a little room
There I sleep in my cozy coat
Slipping to a lovely thought
In the pretty moonlit night
Till my sun god spreads his light

Now I pray to god and you
To bless me from a heart so true
To cut the thorn in path of life
With a lovely flowery knife




                                                                            

No comments: